|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zubair Muhammad|
|Job Published:||June 26, 2018 15:38|
The Production Manager is responsible for ensuring that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently and that customer requirements are met.
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE JOB INCLUDE:
• planning and organising production schedules
• assessing project and resource requirements
• ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
• overseeing production processes
• re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
• selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
• organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
• liaising with buyers and marketing and sales staff
• responsible for production, despatch and sub assembly personnel and their functions
• organising relevant training and staff appraisals
The Production Manager will work closely with the Sales and Engineering Manager and report directly to the Managing Director.
The salary will be between £35,000 and £40,000 depending on prior experience.
5 weeks holiday and a 5% company pension (2% employee contribution).
Working 39 hours per week (4.5 days).
To apply please email your CV to Zubair or call on 01442 898 900.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's