|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||March 12, 2018 16:24|
Near Eastleigh, Hampshire
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Production Manager based in Southampton (near to Eastleigh).
This is going to be a permanent position and will pay up to £40,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
The working hours are Monday Friday, 16:00pm Midnight.
If successful, you will be the senior person on shift and the focal point for all out of hour's requests during your shift.
Reporting directly in to the Senior Production Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership and strategic development for the shift
- Responsible for productivity, controllable spend, direct labour, consumables, quality and waste
- Own the shift labour plan, holiday cover, sickness cover and skills matrix
- Performance management of the team conducting appraisals, identifying development needs and coaching/mentoring where required
- Attending team meetings to understand wider production performance
- Maintaining and improving internal housekeeping standards
- Own the shift communication plans to ensure shift handovers, team briefs and meetings are maintained
Key skills required:
- Must have previously worked within the FMCG/Packaging/Pharmaceutical/Food Manufacturing industries (must be high volume)
- Must have experience leading multiple teams
- Must have good people skills' as you will be required to motivate and develop teams
If you are an experience Manufacturing Manager/Shift Manager/Production Manager looking for a new role, please apply now!
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's