|Job Title:||Production Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £45000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||July 21, 2017 16:32|
Do you have experience working within the FMCG, Packaging or Printing industries?
If so, this may be a great role for you!
We are currently looking for a Production Manager based in Portsmouth, Hampshire.
This is going to be a permanent position and will pay £35,000 - £45,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
If successful, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the full shift (machines, materials, staff and engineering)
- Ensuring targets for production output and product quality are hit
- Set priorities and determine a daily plan
- Labour planning
- Maintain manufacturing standards at all times
- Engage, assess, mentor and coach individuals
- Conduct appraisals
- Setting KPI's
- Must be prepared to be a hands on' manager and help with production and help resolve technical issues with machinery
Key skills required:
- Must have previous management experience
- Must have worked within the FMCG, Packaging or Printing industries
- Must be prepared to get involved with hands on' duties
- Must have experience with production lines and production machinery
If you want to be a part of this exciting, growing company, please apply now!
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's