Production & Material Planner
|Job Title:||Production & Material Planner|
|Contact Name:||Zubair Muhammad|
|Job Published:||December 07, 2017 14:02|
You will be responsible for planning workflow and ensuring materials are available, in order to deliver on time, in full to our customers.
• Ordering of all raw materials, packaging and inserts using MRP
• Planning workflow including; machine capabilities, resource availability, workforce capacity and shift patterns in order to meet customer demand
• Plan for new product trials to take place
• Support the management of annual leave for shop floor employees
• Stock control using MRP including stock taking
• Liaising with customers and suppliers
• Planning transport and booking out finished goods on MRP in line with customer requirements
• Report production issues at meetings
This key position requires a highly skilled and experienced planner who is a good team player, with a considered and systematic approach.
• Candidate must have experience in a similar role
• MRP systems knowledge and skills, including managing purchase orders is essential
• Excellent communication skills
• A resourceful problem solver with a continuous improvement mindset
• Understanding of customer needs and ability to adapt to change
Experience in the plastic injection moulding and/or automotive environment would be advantageous.
To apply please send your CV along with a short covering letter and your salary requirement.
You can also call on 01442 898 906 and ask for Zubair.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's