Principal Mechanical Engineer
|Job Title:||Principal Mechanical Engineer|
|Salary:||£55000 - £65000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||December 04, 2017 16:38|
High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire
£55,000 - £65,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Principal Mechanical Engineer based near High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire.
This is going to be a permanent position and will pay up to £65,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
You will be responsible for:
- Design and development of products
- Generating concepts and detailed designs using 3D CAD and FEA simulation tools
- You will provide technical guidance to the mechanical design team along with supporting the Chief Mechanical Engineer as CVE
- Leading and developing a team of engineers
- Act as Lead Engineer on project bids when required
- Use FEA and CFD to simulate mechanical behaviour
- Undertake tolerance analysis including Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing
- Continuous improvement of processes and tools
Key skills required:
- Experience in all aspects of mechanical engineering (product lifecycle and development phases)
- Understanding of structural analysis
- Experience using 3D CAD packages (Solidworks experience would be advantageous)
- Experience of leading technical teams within the aerospace/defence industry
If you are an experienced Mechanical Engineer looking for your next role, please apply now!
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's