|Job Title:||Planning Manager|
|Salary:||£35000 - £40000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||November 27, 2017 16:39|
£35,000 - £40,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Planning Manager based near Gosport, Hampshire.
This is going to be a permanent position and salary will be dependent on your skills and experience.
- Work with the planning team to provide the customer base with a high service level ensuring that submitted and agreed forecasts are met on a timely basis
- To continually seek ways to improve the planning process by optimising operations
- To provide the planning team with a rough plan taken from the 12 month rolling forecast, to efficiently produce product in line with Customer forecast/demand.
- Analyse the material requirements planning system and advise the Supply Chain Manager of any potential issues in meeting demand through capacity constraints, material shortages
- Highlight customer service failures to Supply Chain Manager on a timely basis
- Ensure working capital is within set target levels, communicate to business any requirements for stock build that exceed these targets
- Actively revaluate site capacity using the forecast and highlight any areas that are capacity constrained to Supply Chain Manager
- Attend and provide information for the Management Business Review held monthly
Key skills required:
- Ideally have experience working within the FMCG, Packaging or Food industry
- Must have previous production planning/scheduling experience along with having management/supervisory experience
If you are an experienced Planning Manager looking for your next role, please apply now!
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's