As Town Planning Consultant you will be central to the provision of technical planning advice to range of clients including major house builders, strategic estates, and landowners.
Work as Town Planning Consultant shall also involve:
- Preparation and submission of planning applications,
- Conducting site appraisals and site promotion
- Drafting written policy representations and producing planning statements.
- Building robust relationships with local authority planning officers to negotiate and finalize the discharge conditions coupled with reserved matters.
- Assisting with complex appeals, researching site histories and assisting with comprehensive stake holder and community consultation exercises.
This is a great opportunity to be part of an ever successful team working on a range of interesting and diverse large scale major development projects.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Tom Parkes.
07585 554 586 or 01442 898 904