|Job Title:||Personal Assistant|
|Salary:||£20000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Parkes|
|Job Published:||July 04, 2018 13:45|
The purpose of the role is to provide executive support and assistance to my clients Directors and the commercial team. The main focus of the role will be to manage their diaries, which require constant attention to keep up with changing priorities, book meetings, travel and accommodation (mainly UK based) and process their expenses. This is a highly reactive role, requiring you to respond quickly to work requests. To be of real value to my clients directors, you will be pro-active in your working style, planning ahead and anticipating what their needs are before they have thought of it themselves.
What you will do
• Liaising with clients, suppliers and staff to schedule internal and external meetings (including teleconference and videoconference)
• Meeting and greeting external clients
• Booking meeting rooms for conference calls and video conference
• Highlighting and resolving any diary clashes
• Booking travel and accommodation
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations
• Inputting expense claims
• Raising requests for offers (RFO's) across the People Solutions division, making sure necessary levels of approval are adhered to
• Responding to incoming post
• Faxing, scanning and binding documents
• Filing and archiving confidential documents
Your experience will include:
Skills and Experience
• Previous administrative experience
• Experience and ability to multi-task and comfortable with rapidly changing priorities; excellent attention to detail required
• Highly organised and calm under pressure
• Proficient user of Microsoft tools - Outlook (Intermediate), Word (Intermediate), PowerPoint (Intermediate), Excel (Intermediate)
• Confident in dealing with people at all levels of seniority, both internal and external
• Desired experience and skills (beneficial but not essential)
• Previous experience of working in a large corporate organisation
• We are looking for a team player, determined, highly proactive and professional, self-motivated with a friendly approach.
• Ability to work at a fast pace and with accuracy under pressure. Will be discreet, trustworthy and maintain confidentiality at all times.
• Self-confidence, demonstrating a positive attitude always and a can do attitude.
• Capable of prioritising workloads / time management.
If you are interested in this role and would like to know more then please contact our consultant Tom Parkes or apply for the role.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's