PCB Assembly Technician
|Job Title:||PCB Assembly Technician|
|Salary:||£9 - £10 per hour, Benefits: Overtime, training and career progression|
|Contact Name:||Zubair Muhammad|
|Job Published:||January 22, 2018 15:25|
You will be working in an already highly effective team in a fast paced environment.
You will be required to fit components as per Bill of Materials (BOM), drawings and written instructions - this will include kitting, forming, mounting and soldering components while maintaining a high level of quality and safety.
• You must achieve the allotted quantity of output as per design requirement and to deadlines set by your supervisor
• You must avoid errors while fixing and soldering components by ensuring all the components are fixed appropriately as per drawings/BOM/instructions.
• You will be required to use certain hand tools in the assembly process
• You will be required to fully understand the drawings, BOM's and instructions
• You will be sometimes be required to comprehend component datasheets to identify components, orientation and fitting instructions
• You must understand the required type of soldering such as hand, wave and selective soldering.
• You must check your work as part of the assembly process, 1st off and batch inspection is conducted however you must do this during assembly to avoid disruptions and delays.
• You deliver on time by reporting problems faced or anticipated well in advance
• You will be required to work to and understand the work flow involved in assembly process of the company
• You will be required to work effectively alone and within a team but also be able to work unsupervised
• You must understand a follow the companies quality policies and systems (ISO 9001:2008 and 14001)
• You may be asked to undertake other duties in the business, given the proper training
EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
Experience in PCB assembly with training to IPC standards is preferred - training will be given if you're certification is expired.
Possess good written and verbal communications skills and good maths skills. IPC training preferred but not essential.
Current working hours are Monday to Thursday 8am to 4:30pm, Fridays 8am-1:30pm, but we are considering a evening shift, given reasonable notice and consultation we may ask you to work different hours.
To Apply please email your CV to Zubair and call on 01442 898 906
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's