A fantastic opportunity for a Payroll Assistant has opened up at Entech.
You will manage the payroll and admin for the company and be the first point of contact for all payroll and admin related queries.
On a weekly basis you will co-ordinate and run payroll. This involves:
- Assisting in the processing of large weekly payroll run
- Checking and processing expense claims
- Investigate and resolve payroll queries
- Collect, compile and prepare payroll documents for processing
- Assist the Human Resources team as required
- Complete 3rd party information requests i.e. Child Maintenance Service/Department for Work and Pensions
- Adhoc project work and duties as required
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Producing P45 and P60’s, SSP, SPP, and holiday entitlement
As part of the role you will also assist the Directors of the company with administration duties, diary management, arranging hotel bookings and training courses.
Full training will be given, so no experience is necessary.
- Strong administration skills
- Familiarity with business software such as Microsoft Office
- A high level of confidentiality
- Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- The flexibility and willingness to learn
- Tact and diplomacy
- The ability to work accurately, with attention to detail
- strong numerical skills
- Knowledge of HMRC and REC
- Regular performance & pay reviews
- Annual, employee of the month & long service awards
- Company Performance Incentives – Holidays to New York/Las Vegas and/or similar
- Early finishes, dress down days, company lunch once a month
- Free parking