• Assembling and wiring control panels to circuits
• Wiring and fitting of skids and other large assemblies to circuits
• Fitting and assembly of control panel boxes
• Control Panel Wiring and Cabinet Wiring
• Soldering, Crimping, Understanding of Electrical Drawings/Schematics
• BMS wiring and general power wiring
• Panel modification and installation
• The successful candidate will have previous electrical wiring or electrical assembly experience and ideally they will have experience of the following:
• Wiring and Panel Wiring
• Electrical Sub-assembly
• Good Soldering skills required
• Crimping, shrinking, cutting cables and wires
• Electrical wiring installation
• Good understanding of high voltage cables and wires
This is a an ongoing position working 45 - 50 hours per week.
Pay rate: £13 to £14 Ltd per hour.
Immediate starts available.
To apply please call Zubair on 01442 898 906 or email your CV directly to myself.