Hours: 40 hours
Salary: £17,000 per annum (£8.17 per hour PAYE)
Who You Report To: Resource Controller
Purpose Of The Role
To provide support by ensuring you issue, receive, and record clean information accurately and timely for all calls received. Also, to ensure that all appointments are met for the day, this will include booking appointments, engaging with customers, operatives and supervisors.
- To record accurate information on a job including; the time of the repair, location, customer, trade required and the description of the works actually completed along with a description of what was done, how it was done, a measurement of the works and van stock used.
- When recording or receiving information from the Client, Customers, or Operatives repeat what was said or ask them to repeat to ensure information recorded is accurate.
- Raise new jobs ensuring they are the correct priority and budget code and schedule convenient appointments for the resident using the Appointment Tracker as a guide to our capability.
- Allocate the right tradesmen based on skills, availability and locality to the jobs that are coming up to ensure we meet the appointment, minimise travel and down time and do not pull Operatives off jobs;
- Keep call time to a minimum to prevent Residents and Operatives waiting for a long time to get through and talk to you.
- Deal with one request at a time, fully, before moving on to the next.
- Input information directly into our job management system, FES rather than making notes and typing them up later
- Assist the other CSO throughout the day by monitoring the job screens and when a job needs you to act on it or if unsure ask the Resource Controller and then act.
- You should help produce measures on the system by accurately recording value and failure demand on your spreadsheet
- Undertake customer satisfaction surveys on completion of the works and highlight any areas of improvement required to the Resource Controller.
This is not a list of everything you will do, above all we want you to be flexible and to contribute fully within abilities to enable Mountjoy to achieve its goals so be prepared to do whatever your job requires.
GCSE or Equivalent in Qualification in Maths and English.
Experience of working in a Repairs and Maintenance call centre or any other call centre environment.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Tom Parkes (07585 554 586)