|Job Title:||Office Administrator|
|Salary:||£22000 - £24000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Zubair Muhammad|
|Job Published:||April 17, 2018 16:06|
Provide professional administration service to the business with a primary focus on Human Resource, Scheduling and Project Management.
HR: provide necessary support to HR & Legal Manager
1. Conduct return to work interviews and manage absence data and analysis
2. Update necessary spreadsheets i.e. headcount
3. Provide monthly HR report
4. Manage necessary HR tasks as they arise and directed, i.e., referencing/ probation review checks/ appraisals/training plans
Scheduling: provide necessary support to the Planning & Resource Manager;
1. Create works order packs and scans completed works orders to the server.
2. Loading works orders using the Company Scheduling system and create documentation packs
3. Work with Customers in updating works orders and onsite visits,
4. Progress chase using the Company Scheduling system,
5. Help co-ordinate transport for certain customers on current projects working with Logistics Team Leader
6. Manage administrative tasks relating to the planning / scheduling requirements
1. Assist in company contract analysis and renewals
2. Work on the Health Safety and Environmental requirements as required to ensure the ISO standards are maintained and enforced and manage the Matrix requirements
3. Bespoke project work as required
4. Attend HSE briefings, as required.
5. Assist on quality, production & commercial related tasks
6. Assist in the new software introduction.
1. Strong administrative experience essential,
2. Ideally worked in Human Resources or Scheduling, ability to multi task and work for different departments,
3. Can do attitude and flexible approach, strong work ethics essential.
4. Ability to prioritise work and meet deadlines
5. Good IT skills in Microsoft, particularly powerpoint and excel
You will be working alongside a highly skilled workforce.
Management are very open, accessible and forward thinking. The business is continuously developing to support and grow with their current and new World Leader customer base.
To apply please call Zubair on 01442 898 900 or email your CV directly to myself.
Thank you for your interest in this role. All successful applications will be contacted within 5 working days. Due to the high volume of applications we receive we do ask for your patience to wait to hear from the consultant rather than to call us directly.
If you have not heard after 5 working days, then unfortunately we were unable to consider your application on this occasion.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's