The successful candidate should be highly experienced in Welding. We are looking for a flexible, reliable and consistent candidate to fill this position.
This is a temporary position however due to the workload it could extend
These are night shifts with a start time from 4pm, 8 or 12 hour shifts are available.
- High standard of Welding stainless steel and aluminium
- Responsible for QC own work and raising issues with relevant superior
- Communicating clearly with superior the status of work
- Keeping own bay clean and organised
- Communicating clearly with welding charge hand the status of work
If you feel like you could confidently hit the ground running then click the apply button now.