New Product Development Engineer
|Job Title:||New Product Development Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||January 17, 2019 10:12|
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an NPD Engineer based in Gosport, Hampshire.
This is going to be a permanent position and will pay up to £35,000 per annum, depending on qualifications and experience.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Developing an understanding of the UK manufacturing process to enable the integration of new ideas and products.
- Providing support in the design of equipment using 3D CAD drawing systems
- Managing development projects on time, in full and to budget, including identifying relevant suppliers of technology, products and services.
- Co-ordinating project activities with multi-disciplinary teams
- Undertaking the design of equipment, tooling and ancillary systems
- Managing projects involving the purchase and installation of equipment
- Identifying opportunities to apply 3rd party technology to the manufacture of appropriate projects
- Proposing creative ideas for new product development opportunities based on technical or engineering advances
- Degree in a suitable Engineering Discipline (Mechanical, Production) or equivalent experience
- Experience of using 3D CAD software to design tooling, equipment or similar precision components
- Demonstrated Project Management skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Proven communication and teamwork skills
If you have experience with New Product Development, please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's