Network Administrator - Citrix / NAS / XenApp / XenDesktop
|Job Title:||Network Administrator - Citrix / NAS / XenApp / XenDesktop|
|Salary:||£25 - £28 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||November 22, 2017 13:04|
Are you a Citrix / NAS Administrator?
Do you have experience of XenApp/XenDesktop/PVS 7.x ?
Would you like to work for a company who are leaders in their field & based on the outskirts of Leicester ?
Please read on!
As an Information Technology Analyst - Technical Infrastructure, you will assist in the development of detailed architecture and system specifications for major business development, integration and implementation projects. Apply systems and/or infrastructure solutions to business/technical problems through customer interactions, design, debugging, testing, and integration/implementation of automated information technology systems or infrastructure components.
Job Duties/Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
* Competent to perform all development, integration and system administration assignments without close supervision
* Provide project management, systems, and/or system administration leadership, guidance, and assistance to other team members
* Work on more complex technical problem identification and resolution, including responding to off-shift and weekend support calls
* Work independently on complex projects that span multiple infrastructure components
* Develop major infrastructure architectures released based on requirements gathered from system customers
* Perform integrated testing and acceptance of infrastructure components to ensure timely, quality results
* Fully knowledgeable of programming languages appropriate to the platform supported, program design and specification development, programming logic, logic diagrams, system analysis techniques, testing, debugging, documentation standards, file design, storage and internal systems
* Design and implement processes, or process improvements, to aid in development and support
* Assist customers with documentation, training and usability efforts
* Relevant degree, technical certification or equivalent experience
* Substantial job related experience to include Citrix administration (XenApp/XenDesktop/PVS 7.x experience should be required)
* Job related experience to include NAS administration (Netapp Filers would be a plus)
This is a long term on going role expected to last at least 6 months.
Start Date asap.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
£27000 - £30000 per annum
Senior Security and Network Infrastructure Engineer
£40000 - £45000 per annum
Senior Infrastructure Engineer (Server, Disaster Recovery, Office 365)
£42000 - £45000 per annum
Snr Account Manager
£32000 - £90000 per annum
EUC Deployment / 3rd line support Engineer
£37000 - £40000 per annum