This is a Temporary to Permanent role. This means you will work for the company for 3 months on a temporary basis and if they are happy with you then they will take you on Permanent.
Office address: Hampshire is where the office is based but you will be working in the Winchester/Basingstoke area.
Van, mobile phone/tablet, PPE will all be provided.
Hours: 40 hours
Salary: £13.25 - £13.50 PAYE per hour
Who You Report To: Supervisor
To carry out the right work at the right time; which means a quality job completed efficiently in a safe, clean and tidy way.
The most important things relating to the work are:
- Introduce yourself to the customer, showing your ID when you arrive on site
- Make a decision yourself on the right repair the property needs (not wants)
- Book onto site and then diagnose a job fully before starting work, identifying the materials you need and other trades that are required. Phone into the Operations Centre / Supervisor (depending upon Workflow) and give your estimated completion time, your materials order and to book future visits.
- Keep the customer up to date with what is happening and is going to happen on their job, asking to see the repair and for any other repairs.
- Use your skills and experience to carry out a quality job in a safe and efficient way.
- Apply sensible Health & Safety in all you do, using risk assessments, method statements and PPE when needed.
- When you have finished, leave the property clean and tidy. Phone the Operations Centre or Supervisor (depending on workflow) to tell them what work you have completed and materials used and then sign out.
- Ask your Supervisor/Contract Manager for assistance when required.
- Be willing to work out of hours to the requirements of the client and participate on the call out rota
- Your company vehicle must be kept clean and tidy at all times.
This is not a list of everything you will do, above all we want you to be flexible and to contribute fully within abilities to enable Mountjoy to achieve its goals so be prepared to do whatever your job requires.
Full clean current driving licence.
A trade specific minimum NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
Must be able to show evidence of 2 other secondary skills
Over 2 years trade experience, ideally in the commercial repairs sector.
If you are interested In this role then please Contact Tom Parkes (07585 554 586)