£22,000 - £30,000 per annum
- To perform Microbiological analysis and documentation of raw materials, in-process samples, bulk samples, finished products, stability samples respectively
- Checking the calibration status & Maintenance of Microbiological instruments
- Performing and monitoring Microbiological method validations.
- To plan and organize daily analysis schedule based on the samples from production and warehouse department.
- Co-ordination with production and QA Department for analysis of samples during validation studies.
- Periodic procurement of Microbiology cultures, Data acquisition from Incubator, Review and monitoring of all usage log books, daily calibration records etc and updating regularly.
- Planning and execution for preparation and reviewing of SOP’s concerning micro dept.
- Preparation and review of trend charts for environmental monitoring.
- Maintenance and execution of GQCLP activity in the laboratory.
- Monitoring of all the general activities going on in Microbiology. Reviewing, performing and documenting Microbial test results.
- Coordination, facilitation and participation of environmental monitoring studies and respective documentation
- Coordination, facilitation and performing the required tests / qualifications on input materials within microbiology department (media, pure culture; chemicals, glassware; monitoring and measuring devices)
- Ensure cleanliness and hygiene practices within microbiological testing lab
- Coordination, facilitation and participation of failure investigations
- Ensure to follow GDP and cGMP guidelines.
- Relevant experience in the pharmaceutical industry in Microbiology.
- Thorough understanding of cGMP guidelines.
- Ability to excel in a dynamic, fast-paced work environment
If are an experienced Microbiologist and this role is of interest, please apply with a copy of your most recent CV.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.