Are you a Mechanical Engineer, with mechanical test engineering experience?
Do you have experience of carrying mechanical test & verification programs / Trials, investigations of failed, fatigued or similar components & systems?
Can you work as a bridge between Design, Test Analysis, NPI & Manufacturing Engineers?
If so, please read on!
We are looking to recruit a test engineer who is looking for a diverse & interesting role.
Full description below, but this will be an interesting role for a major Chichester based automotive manufacturer
- Hands-on technical experience highly desirable (automotive mechanical test, component dis-assembly, rig test, rig build).
- Experience of carrying full test cycles, logging & result collation.
- Understanding of environmental and mechanical/structural test inputs.
- Use of DFMEA and DVP
- following test procedures and writing test reports.
- Familiarity with rig testing (rig testing and running).
- Instrumentation, data logging and interpreting/processing data.
- Execution of component, part System & Whole System Test
- Test standards/cycles
- Proof of Concept / mule build planning and execution.
- Experience of UK test facilities and laboratories
- Minimum 3 years testing experience in an automotive or similar regulated environment (aerospace, defence or similar high value bespoke environment will be acceptable).
- Processing of test data, preparation of test reports.
- Instrumentation and data acquisition of sub-assemblies and components.
- Investigation and reporting of failed / fatigued components.
- Support of project, technical, design and test-readiness reviews.