Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£31000 - £33500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||January 10, 2018 17:11|
£31,000 - £33,500 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer based in Gosport, Hampshire.
This is going to be a permanent position and the successful candidate will receive a salary up to £33,500 per annum.
If successful you will be responsible for:
- Working on various machines and must be capable of diagnosing the faults and causes of the faults
- Carrying out routine planned maintenance on various machines
- Complete tool changes and adjustments to machines
- Getting involved with continuous improvement and development work
- Updating all maintenance and equipment documentation
- Experience working in FMCG / high volume production environment
- Proven experience in diagnostics and fault-finding
- Experience of tool changes and adjustments
- Appreciation of PLCs, servo motors, robotics would be beneficial
- Must be able to work 12 hour shifts, both days and nights on a rotating shift pattern
- Only having to work 14 shifts per month
- Private healthcare
- On-site gym
- Career progression and graded pay scales
- Generous holiday entitlement
If you are an experienced Maintenance Technician with a proven background please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's