Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
|Job Title:||Mechanical Maintenance Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||November 14, 2017 17:02|
Salary dependant on qualifications and experience
We are currently recruiting for a mechanically biased Maintenance Engineer based in Petersfield, Hampshire.
This is going to be a permanent position working Monday Friday on a double day shift pattern (07:00am 15:00pm/15:00pm 23:00pm).
- Planned and reactive maintenance on production equipment
- Responding to breakdowns
- Fault finding and diagnosing issues
- Continuous improvement of machine performance
- Equipment repairs and refurbishment
Key skills required:
- Must have experience working on high speed production machinery
- Experience working within the Packaging, Pharmaceutical, Food or FMCG industries would be advantageous
- Mechanical qualifications preferred
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Annual salary reviews
- Long service awards
- Free membership to sports centre
If you are an experienced Maintenance Technician looking to join a great company with career progression opportunities, please apply now!
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's