My West London based client is currently recruiting for an experienced Mechanical Inspector to join their well respected engineering company on a long term contract.
The successful candidate will join the goods in department inspecting purchased parts as well as dimensional inspection of service or assembled units.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Inspection of incoming machined and/or fabricated parts
- Evaluation and measurement of used products under repair or overhaul
- Recording and reporting all non-conformities
- Assisting production with investigations into quality issues identified in the production area
- Maintenance of Quality certification documentation
- Reporting of non-conforming goods to purchasing
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Able to Interpret and understand technical drawings and related documents
- Experienced user of a CNC CMM, preferably with experience of the QCT software
- Competent in the use of hand held measuring equipment
- Experienced in the use of lifting equipment such as overhead cranes