Mechanical Fitter / Precision Build Technician
|Job Title:||Mechanical Fitter / Precision Build Technician|
|Salary:||£20 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||September 14, 2018 11:22|
Mechanical Build Technician
Salary/Rate £18 - £20 Inclusive of shift premium / hour Location Bedford
From £18 to £20
Assembler / Fitter + Bedford + Engineering
My client requires multiple assembler & fitter to further strengthen their team and in doing this, would like to recruit for a 6 month contract an experienced Assembler / Fitter to provide support to meet the companies and customers' needs.
You will either have good mechanical fitting skills or be a competent Mechanical fitter with experience of working within precision industries
In addition to a good rate of pay up to £20 Ltd, the client offers a 9 day working fortnight with alternate Fridays off
Mechanical assembly and integration of complex systems
Working from drawings and engineering instruction.
Competent and safe use of all hand and air tools.
Hand and Mag Drill techniques.
Use of Jigs, fixtures and measuring tools on precision assemblies.
Experience of electrical and mechanical assembly / fitting OR pure Mechanical Fitting with experience of Heavy Plate Fabrication and sub assembly build.
You will need either of those skills coupled with following;
- A comprehensive range of assembly and fitting skills with previous experience in similar roles.
- Ability to interpret drawings and work from written instructions with limited supervision
- Ability to use hand tools and measuring equipment with high accuracy
- Experience of using jigs, fixtures and measuring tools on precision assemblies
- Problem solver with a positive attitude
- Previous experience in armour vehicle assembly and maintenance would be beneficial
- Able to meet criteria for security clearance (5 year checkable history)
Either recognised apprenticeship in mechanical assembly or equivalent or through work experience gained on the job.
If you are an experienced fitter / assembler with a proven background in Electrical or Mechanical Fitting (or both!) please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's