Mechanical Design Engineer - Engine Components
|Job Title:||Mechanical Design Engineer - Engine Components|
|Salary:||£28 - £32 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||January 03, 2018 10:33|
Do you have experience of integrating these into engines, industrial machinery or similar?
Are you a good mechanical engineer with an ability to design?
If so read on!
Mechanical Design Engineer
Peterborough Contract From £28 to £32 (ltd)
Below is only a brief overview of the quite challenging & diverse role. We are looking to source a number of people for this role so are looking for applications from concept design through to detailing stage.
This role is a very long term ongoing contract expected to least in excess of a year
- Engine Component Design
- exp of working with powerplant, genset, powertrain/engine or similar packaging - i.e mounts, brackets, cooling systems, induction, exhaust, firewalls & associated ancillary equipment etc.
- Design and packaging of the following highly desirable
- Fuel Systems components (low pressure and high pressure components)
- Air System components (turbochargers, exhaust manifolds, EGR valves and coolers)
- Lubrication & Cooling components - Integration design of pumps, filters, coolers, sealing systems. Ability to design from concept to production sumps, castings, housings
- good G,D & T experience
- Self-motivation and an ability to manage and deliver tasks to meet established commitments.
- Excellent communications skills & Teamwork
-Creo Experience (client happy to train)
Although very brief, this role is very live, interesting and diverse. It will be a long term position & the client is looking to move with this fairly quickly, although is willing to wait for the correct contractor
Rates £28 - £32 ph
Based in Peterborough
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's