Creo Mech Designer required
The Design Engineer will
- Work alongside fellow Design Engineers and collaborate with Production Engineers to ensure all technical deliverable deadlines are met.
- Experience working with 3D CAD (Creo Essential)
- Role involves multiple different design tasks and one-off designs. Simple to complex, wide variety of work.
- previous exp of Hydraulic or Hydraulics routing advantageous
- be responsible for the co-ordination of any prototype construction through the establishment of structured frameworks such as Bill of Materials (BoM) and will also coordinate the transition from prototyping to full production through close liaison with the Supply Chain function.
- Hybrid working available – requirement to be on site, but will be able to do some work from home
Candidates ideally will have previous experience as a Design Engineer or Project Design Engineer working on a vehicle development projects from concept through to manufacture.
- That could be Rail Vehicles, Aircraft, Automotive & Heavy Automotive
Hourly Rate: £29.50 - £30 (FCSA Umbrella)
This role is deemed inside IR35, so payment options would be either FCSA Approved Umbrella or PAYE
Location: Nr to Leicester (close to M1 Junction)
Job Type: Contract
Duration: very long term & ongoing (min 12-24 mths, likely to extend beyond)