Creo Mech Designer required
The Design Engineer will
- Work alongside fellow Design Engineers and collaborate with Production Engineers to ensure all technical deliverable deadlines are met.
- Experience working with 3D CAD (Creo Essential)
- Design and draughting of machined and similar components
- Role involves multiple different design tasks and one-off designs. Simple to complex, wide variety of work.
- Designing new things going forward.
- Lots of opportunity to learn and develop.
- You will see their products through from conception to production.
- Design team sits within wider mechanical facilities team. 3 in team. Small local team with good direct support. Supported by wider mechanical team of 5 engineers. Which then sits in wider team of 20 engineers.
- be responsible for the co-ordination of any prototype construction through the establishment of structured frameworks such as Bill of Materials (BoM) and will also coordinate the transition from prototyping to full production through close liaison with the Supply Chain function.
- Hybrid working available – requirement to be on site, but will be able to do some work from home
Candidates must have previous experience as a Design Engineer or Project Design Engineer working on a vehicle development projects from concept through to manufacture.
Hourly Rate: £31 (FCSA Umbrella)
This role is deemed inside IR35, so payment options would be either FCSA Approved Umbrella or PAYE
Job Type: Contract
Duration: very long term & ongoing (min 12-24 mths, likely to extend beyond)