Mechanical Assembler / Mechanical Fitter
|Job Title:||Mechanical Assembler / Mechanical Fitter|
|Salary:||£12 - £15 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||October 04, 2017 12:36|
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Assembler based in Aylesbury Buckinghamshire.
Ideally you will have previous experience as either a mech fitter, mech assembler, or some kind of production assembly experience. if you are able to read & understand engineering or process/production drawings and have a willingness to learn please apply to receive full details on this role
- To carry out fitting/assembly work as directed by supervisor
- Assist in work carried out in any other production area when required
- Participate in quality control processes
- Assembling units from pre-manufactured parts
- Must have previous mechanical assembly or fitting experience
- Must be able to read engineering drawings
- Must have experience working with hand tools or machinery
If you are an experienced assembler with a proven background please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Ongoing contract (min 2-3 months work)
£12 - £15 Ltd
40-45 hrs per week
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.