|Job Title:||Mechanical Assembler|
|Salary:||£23000 - £25000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||_Stephen Holmes|
|Job Published:||April 30, 2018 14:17|
Permanent - £23,000 - £25,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Mechanical Assembly Technician based in Birmingham, West Midlands.
This is going to be a permanent position and will be paying up to £25,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
There may be a requirement to work shifts, for which a shift allowance will be paid
If successful you will be responsible for:
- Assembling mechanical components/units
- Using various hand tools
- Working from engineering drawings
- Testing assembled equipment
Key skills required:
- Must have good mechanical aptitude
- Must be able to use measuring equipment
- Must be able to read engineering drawings
- Must hold a minimum NVQ Level 2 (Engineering related) or similar
If you are an experienced Mechanical Technician with a proven background please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Key words: Mechanical Fitter, Mechanical Assembler, Technican, tools, drawings, assembly
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's