Mechanical Technician / Mechanical Fitter
£9.00 - £10 per hour
We are currently recruiting for Mechanical Technicians / Mechanical Fitters based in Thetford, Norfolk.
This is going a permanent role paying between £9.00 - £10 per hour to the successful candidate.
Various types of assemblies, sub-assemblies & bespoke products. A variety of work will be carried out, this person will be responsible for all areas of the build of the product and the work will be wide & varied.
The work will see the technician completing builds and be working on the product from start to finish (either working alone or also as part of a small team).
This work is varied and very interesting, it give the individual the chance build the complete product/system from start to finish.
Day to day Duties
- Modular assembly of products
- General assembly work of metals and fabrics
- Working from drawings & verbal instruction
- Previous experience of mechanical build of assemblies & ability to ‘build to fit’
- Good experience of assembly of products using a variety of hand tools, power tools & similar ad hoc tools
- Use of saws, manual presses and similar
- Manual handling
- Previously worked in a manufacturing/assembly environment
- Previous mechanical assembly/fitting experience
- Previously worked with a variety of hand tools
- Be able to read basic engineering drawings
If you are an experienced mechanical technician, fitter or precision assembler with a proven background in mechanical build please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003