|Salary:||£18.85 - £24 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Wayne Pavitt|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2022 13:07|
Do you know how to follow test specs, work instructions & Quality procedures to help fault diagnosis?
Are you happy to work shift patterns? (This role is working a continental shift, which is a mixture of Days, Nights & weekends - the pattern also allows you to have an 8 day uninterrupted break every 4-5 weeks)
Would you like to work for a market leader in their field?
We are looking to recruit a number of people for a major leader in their field & this could be a step into specialist, niche market.
You will be testing & analysing engine output on leading powerplants.
- Good mechanical diagnostic/problem solving skills.
- Previous experience in motor vehicle maintenance or engine testing.
- Applicants will ideally have an engineering or motor mechanics apprenticeship and some relevant work experience and have completed some form of relevant higher education (NVQ Level 3).
- Able to read, comprehend and follow verbal and written instructions/procedures
- Good Computer literacy
- The ability to use hand/power tools and lifting equipment.
- Have a fully flexible approach to the job role & responsibilities
This will be a very long term contract opportunity lasting at least 12 months, although extremely likely to extend beyond this and become even longer term.
They are willing to offer apprentice served/NVQ III (or experienced) Mechanics full training & further development in general test / development techniques. This route has previously proved successful for many of their senior (& very well paid) Development Technicians/Engineers
Pay rate (Rates inclusive of shift premium)
£24.00 (FCSA Umbrella Co – This role is inside IR35) or £18.85 paye
Please apply for further details
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's