Larne – Northern Ireland
This role would also suit Logistics Planners & Supply Chain Analyst
Are you an experienced inventory / materials planning analyst with a background of logistics planning using SAP & have good excel skills?
Do you have great communication skills and experience using SAP & MRP?
We have an exciting opportunity with a local company who are looking to source a person for a long term 12-24 months contract which is likely to extend. You will be required to coordinates the flow of orders & amendments through local systems and serve as the overall orders contact, providing advice on all order-related matters.
- Inventory management experience (materials management background)
- SAP systems experience
- Intermediate Excel experience
- Implement successful logistics solutions.
- Data purification & analysis
- Workforce & equipment planning
- Inventory transfer & rearrangement planning
- Integrating supply chain knowledge into warehouse design. In addition
- Aware of WMS systems
- Knowledge of Materials & Logistics principles, systems and analytical tools.
- Understanding of manufacturing and operation standard processes.
- Experience of SAP & Excel
- Knowledge of logistics networks and how this works
- Knowledge of Quality, Lean manufacturing, an understanding of lean principles.
- Data Manipulation
- College or university degree related to supply chain or equivalent job-related experience
- Strong team player with strong communication skills.
This role is deemed inside IR35
£18.90 ph. Umbrella (FCSA Umbrella Company – This role is deemed inside IR35)
The client has indicated they may consider applicants outside of this rate banding on a case by case basis, so please apply