|Job Title:||Materials Controller|
|Salary:||£14.55 - £18 per hour|
|Contact Name:||Dominic Golding|
|Job Published:||April 14, 2022 15:01|
Based in Fareham – working onsite for 37 hours per week
Contract role for 6 months
Pay rate is £14.55 per hour PAYE
Purpose of role
· Maintain Master Production Schedule (MPS) and action Materials Requirement Planning (MRP) recommendations to achieve delivery dates.
· Maintain the manufacturing plan spreadsheets to ensure accurate production build capacity.
· Maintain an achievable MPS to give best response to sales order requirements and advise Materials Control manager of any “due date” issues
· Process all MRP recommended works order actions
· Ensure all required documents are present in the correct works order kits.
· Ensure all works order kits are shortage free and loaded on time.
· Load works order kits to production to meet scheduled demand and update MAX (MRP) WIP tracking data.
· Take responsibility for progress of work – liaising with Purchasing, Machine Shop and Assembly areas as appropriate.
· Action all unplanned issues, providing resolution or escalate as appropriate.
· Provide MAX transactions to despatch sales orders
· Provide assistance to the Purchasing Department by progressing purchase orders as and when requested by Materials Production Scheduler.
· Ensure Manufacturing Plan spreadsheets are accurate and updated on a daily basis.
· Attend daily review of Manufacturing Plans with Materials Production Scheduler
1 to 3 years of experience in Material Requirement Planning in a Manufacturing company.
This will include MRP or ERP systems and Stock Control within Materials Control, Logistics or Supply Chain within a manufacturing company.