£30,000 - £37,000 per annum
- Day to day manage and motivate Production teams to ensure all allocated tasks/projects are completed within timeframe and budget.
- Ensuring all short to mid-term production demand is achieved in-line with Sales Order commitments.
- Ensure Production teams conduct all tasks professionally and operate within recognised Health and Safety guidelines.
- Uphold and maintain ISO quality standards, procedures which affect Production.
- Seek and implement continuous improvement techniques/initiatives within Production areas.
- Implement and maintain an effective 5S policy within the area of responsibility.
- Business Expertise - Good understanding of how the team integrates with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area.
- Leadership - Full supervisory responsibilities, contributing to the motivation/development of team through professional leadership.
Key skills required:
- Proven experience managing and leading a team of people in a Manufacturing /Production based environment.
- Proven experience motivating a team of people to drive productivity and efficiency.
- A technical approach to problem solving.
- Previous experience in product handover from R&D into live Production.
- Ability to manage difficult conversations and scenarios.
- Previous experience in lean manufacturing or six sigma implementations within a Manufacturing environment.
- Understanding of ISO 9001 and 14001 accreditations.