The role is working onsite 5 days per week - no remote working.
The pay rate is either £19.85/hr PAYE, or £25.50/hr Umbrella.
Candidates must have at least 3 years previous manufacturing experience of Manual Assembly, Material flow, Packaging design, 5S implementation, Risk Assessment, Tool and equipment design.
The Cell Manufacturing Engineer owns the manufacturing system within the allocated manufacturing cell(s) by the creation, maintenance and continuous improvement of the safe and LEAN processes for existing and new products to ensure operations on time to standard and within budget within the allocated manufacturing cell.
- To design, prove, implement and maintain Cell manufacturing system layout.
- Accountable for the definition, setup and optimisation of the processes within the allocated manufacturing cell.
- Establish, monitor, correct and improve the process performances of the allocated work cell in terms of capability and capacity.
- Accountable for the accuracy and optimisation of manufacturing technical data (including routings and build notes) within the allocated manufacturing cell.
- Manage the effective implementation of appropriate Lean tools and methodologies in accordance with the guidelines of the Production System within the allocated manufacturing cell.
- Is owner and responsible for the compliance of the production processes to current regulations in terms of Health, Safety and Environment.
- Accountable for the definition, setup, preparation and optimisation of manufacturing tooling and test solutions.
- Implement and maintain PFMEA for allocated manufacturing cell.
- Implement and maintain risk assessments and manual handling reviews for allocated manufacturing cell.
- Perform cut in investigation for the EC implementation process and ownership of the consequential phase out/in process for the involved parts and products.