6 Month Contract
£19 - £26 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Manufacturing Engineer based in Clevedon, Somerset.
This will initially be a 6 month contract and the pay rate will range from £19 - £26 per hour (Umbrella) depending on qualifications and experience.
- To design, prove, implement and maintain Cell manufacturing system layout.
- Accountable for the definition, setup and optimisation of the processes within the allocated manufacturing cell.
- Establish, monitor, correct and improve the process performances of the allocated work cell in terms of capability and capacity.
- Accountable for the accuracy and optimisation of manufacturing technical data (including routings and build notes) within the allocated manufacturing cell.
- Manage the effective implementation of appropriate Lean tools and methodologies in accordance with the guidelines
- Is owner and responsible for the compliance of the production processes to current regulations in terms of Health, Safety and Environment.
- Accountable for the definition, setup, preparation and optimisation of manufacturing tooling and test solutions.
- Implement and maintain PFMEA for allocated manufacturing cell.
- Implement and maintain risk assessments and manual handling reviews for allocated manufacturing cell.
- Perform cut in investigation for the EC implementation process and ownership of the consequential phase out/in process for the involved parts and products.
Skills and Experience
- Must have experience working within an Engineering/Manufacturing/Production environment
- Flexible and capable of working in a complex environment
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Confident with working on own initiative
- Excellent IT literacy, being a competent user of MS office
- Competent user of CATIA or alternative 3D CAD package
If you are an experienced Manufacturing Engineer/Production Engineer, please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.