6 months contract
Pay rate = £32.50/hr LTD
- Required for activities for a large-scale factory move.
- Working within the machine sending site assisting with decommissioning, machine transfer, through to commissioning and testing in receiving site.
Qualification and Experience
Candidates shall have:
- CNC machining background
- Ability to perform:
- Process Validation
- Process Capability Study
- Measurement System Analysis (MSA)
- Technical knowledge of manufacturing machinery and production equipment
- Understanding of risk assessments and method statements.
- Recognised Engineering qualifications – ideally
- Carry out the validation on the current processes and identifies the gaps.
- Raise the Production Engineer Change Request (PECR) for the Non-conformances and close out the open PECRs
- Review RAMS from external contractors, plan, manage and execute tasks.
- Support and lead decommission, disconnection, reconnection and commission activities as required.
- Work with HSE and other functions required to successfully install new or moved kits.
- Manage external contractors and advise on best work procedures
- Oversee dismantling, installation, operation, maintenance of machinery and equipment.
- Carry out the process capability study and Measurement System Analysis (MSA).
- Safety conspicuous and ability to identify risks and mitigate
- Able to manage external customers.
- Knowledge in CNC Machining process, Assembly and special process
- Machine move experience
- Co-ordinating external contractors through CDM Process
- Conducting and compiling risk assessments and method statements
- Good practical and technical skills
- Communication skills
- An understanding of engineering drawings
- The ability to work under tight deadlines
- Good problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of safety requirements around maintenance activities