My Essex based client is currently recruiting for an experienced Manual Machinist to join their existing team of manual turners and millers.
The candidate will be responsible for understanding engineering drawings, selecting tooling and using the tools effectively. They will be involved in producing batch work and one offs.
· Extensive experience of manual milling or manual turning
· Ability to set the machines up effectively
· Have a good understanding of engineering drawings
· Must be a proactive team player, with a positive 'can do' attitude
The benefits of working for this company are:
· They offer job security and stability, as they have a sustainable client base
· Potential career progression
· They promote a positive, approachable and welcoming culture throughout the company