Do you have experience with maintaining site equipment & machinery for manufacturing sites?
Do you know the technical and logistical requirements to carry out maintenance of hydraulic, Pneumatic & Electrical machinery either from hands on experience or a supervisory, PPM viewpoint?
Please read on!
We are recruiting on behalf of our client for a Maintenance Technician
They are looking for an experienced maintenance technician or engineer to assist with the upkeep & support of site machinery & plant.
The tasks will include improvement and root cause investigation projects through leading small teams and, through technical presentations report to the wider teams and management.
In addition to day to day support of machinery in the plant and other facility breakdowns using fault diagnostics techniques; you will also assist to calibrate electro mechanical equipment such high speed, low speed pressure transducers and control systems
Required skills, qualifications and experience
- Served a full engineering indentured apprenticeship and or Qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 3 or equivalent.
- Multi-skilled in both Electrical and Mechanical disciplines
- Ability to read and interpret, design, hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical drawings.
- Experience or qualifications for working to health and safety standards/regulations
- Qualifications/Experience in fault finding of hydraulic/pneumatic systems
- Key Skills Level 3 (Or equivalent Qualifications)
Desired skills, qualifications and experience
- BS 7671:2008 IEE 18th Electrical Regulations
- BS 7671:2008 Inspection and Testing of Electrical installations
- Qualifications/Experience in Calibration of instrumentation
- Qualifications/Experience in Laser alignment of rotating equipment
The role is deemed inside IR35 so will be paid either through an FCSA Approved Umbrella company (£26.25 ph) or alternatively paye (£20.00 ph)
Overtime rates also available (+33% week days, +50% & double weekends)
This is a long term ongoing contract (min 12-24 months, highly likely to be longer). It is due to start over the next few weeks with the client company ready to interview people now.
Please apply for full details