My Dorset based client who are a large aerospace engineering organisation are currently recruiting for Maintenance Planners to join then on a contract basis.
Core Duties & Responsibilities:
- Liaising with customer representatives both internal & external in determining aircraft utilization rates, agreeing maintenance planning work-scopes and base maintenance input dates.
- Schedule and attend pre-input planning meetings with all stakeholders. 50% adjustment
- Compilation of aircraft work-packs.
- Liaise with logistical support for the co-ordination of spares provisioning for scheduled
- Ensure aircraft spares are pre-loaded prior to a maintenance inputs.
- Set up hangar projects and close on completion in Aerotrac.
- Set up Maintenance related MPD's in Aerotrac.
- Assist Chief Airworthiness Engineer with workpack audits as required.
- Production and distribution of regular hangar visit plans in support of both company aircraft and third party aircraft.
- Co-ordinate with the operator, hangar and production managers for aircraft Base
- Analysis of fleet aircraft maintenance programmes to provide credible man-hour estimates for maintenance input & resource planning requirements.
- Assist in continuing airworthiness activities and technical support during periods of holidays & sickness.
- Provide support to the Chief Airworthiness Engineer in establishing compliance to the airworthiness activities defined in EASA Part M and Part145.
Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in a maintenance planning function, within an aircraft engineering environment.
- Experience of direct liaison with customers, contractors and all levels of an organisation (from shop floor to senior management).
- Capable of working without supervision, good analytical & communication ski
- Conversant with the following computer software: MS Excel, MS Visio; familiar with MS Project.
- Experience of Aerotrac is highly desirable.