Maintenance Operations Manager
|Job Title:||Maintenance Operations Manager|
|Salary:||£40000 - £60000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Parkes|
|Job Published:||September 18, 2018 09:54|
South Coast Region
A brilliant opportunity to join an ambitious and growing regional building maintenance business with an expanding portfolio of contracts.
Your new company
Our Client is an expanding construction and maintenance company focused on delivering exceptional service to its clients and customers across the south of England.
Your new role
To lead, improve and grow the Contracts you are responsible for by achieving and exceeding Company Business objectives (financial and qualitative) and Client service delivery standards. To support the growth Maintenance division through mobilisations and developing the capability within the team and securing this work.
What you will need to succeed
• Degree, Diploma, HNC in a construction discipline (Desirable)
• Technical qualifications in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering (Desirable)
• Membership of relevant professional technical body with chartership (Desirable)
• IOSH or equivalent
• ILM Level 5 or equivalent People Management Qualification
• Building maintenance environment (Essential)
• Demonstrable experience succeeding in a Contract Management role and shown improvements in service delivery (Essential)
• Strong People Management Skills (Essential)
What you will get in return
You will receive a competitive salary. In addition you will have access to our suite of benefits which include a car lease/buying scheme with preferential rates, the ability to buy or sell holiday to tailor you holiday to your individual requirements, Our cycling scheme to save money on new bikes as well as a childcare voucher scheme.
• Department: Maintenance
• Salary: Competitive
• Location: South Coast
• Who reports to you: Contracts Managers
• Hours: 40 hours per week
• Who you report to: Maintenance Director