This is an exciting role that offers good benefits and career progression within an expanding company.
Basic Job responsibilities:
- Responsible for handling shift and coordinating with internal departments to meet production plan.
- To perform and record preventive maintenance activities in the production department.
- To overcome daily breakdowns to minimise the production loss.
- To carry out repairs and maintenance of all the sites and facilities.
- To assist installations and commissioning activities of new machines and equipment.
- To assist and coordinate in carrying out qualification, calibration validation activities.
- To assist and executed new projects.
- To carry out complete tooling change over and setting up the machines as per the quality norms.
- Optimisation of change over time, on-floor productivity and machine efficiency.
- Keeping breakdown records and daily activities log book.
- Maintaining, monitoring & keeping inventory of tooling change over parts.
If the role sounds of interest please apply with a copy of your most recent CV.