Maintenance Engineer - Electrical
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - Electrical|
|Salary:||£30000 - £31500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2018 14:56|
Coventry, West Midlands
£31,500 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a Electrical Maintenance Engineer based in Coventry, West Midlands.
This is going to be a permanent position working Monday Friday, day shift only.
- Installation, repair and general maintenance of electrical circuits and systems
- Attend breakdowns, identify faults and solve problem with minimal downtime
- Report breakdown root causes and equipment faults
- Assist in the development of PPM schedules
- Carry out PPM schedules
- Assist with the moving, installation and repositioning of machines and equipment
Key skills required:
- City & Guilds 2360 or equivalent
- 17th edition qualified
- Must have previously worked within a production/manufacturing environment
- Ideally have experience working on machinery
- City & Guilds 2391 would be advantageous but not essential
- Knowledge of PLCs would be advantageous but not essential
- 33 days holiday
- Employer health plan
- Pension scheme
- Life assurance
- Corporate discounts
If you are an experienced Maintenance Technician with a proven background please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's