Maintenance Engineer - Electrical
|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer - Electrical|
|Salary:||£32000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||September 07, 2018 12:18|
£32,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an electrically biased maintenance engineer based in Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire.
If successful, you will be working on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern (2 days, 2 nights) and this will pay up to £35,000 per annum to the successful candidate.
- Planned and preventative maintenance
- Responding to breakdowns
- Installation work
- Continuous improvement projects
- Fault finding on machinery
- Must have previously worked on machinery and must be comfortable fault finding on machinery
- Understanding of PLCs
- Must be able to read both mechanical and electrical drawings
- Electrical or Electronic qualifications would be advantageous
- Must be able to work shifts
- 20 days annual leave
- Sick pay scheme
- Life insurance
- Pension scheme
- Training opportunities
- Only having to work 6 months of the year!
If you are an experienced Electrical Maintenance Engineer with a proven background please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's