6 months contract
Pay rate = £30/hr LTD
- The successful applicant will be responsible for assisting the Lead Engineer in plant equipment assessments, improvements and transition activities for a large-scale factory move.
- Working within the machine sending site assisting with machine transfer, through to commissioning and testing in receiving site.
Qualification and Experience
- The successful candidate shall hold a recognised Engineering qualification in Electrical or Mechanical discipline.
- Candidates are also expected to have a background performing maintenance tasks within heavy sectors like manufacturing, industrial or production
- And have a recognised Level 3 NVQ/HNC/HND within an Engineering discipline such as City & Guilds, Advanced Craft, NVQ Level 3, BTEC or ONC.
- Compile, validate all relevant information including services and facilities requirements for plant machinery and equipment
- Ensure equipment and machinery is in good working order and ready for transition.
- Assist with drawing up Risk Assessments for each stage of machine move
- Carry out de-commission, disconnection, reconnection and commission activities as required.
- Identify and validate existing machine services around electrical power supply to include
- Cable size
- Earthling requirements
- Supply protection type
- Supply protection rating
- Inspect and report machine condition from all related disciplines
- Knowledge in multiple engineering disciplines
- Good practical and technical skills
- Communication skills
- Ability to work safely unsupervised
- An understanding of engineering drawings
- The ability to work under tight deadlines
- Good problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of safety requirements around maintenance activities