|Job Title:||Maintenance Engineer|
|Salary:||£30000 - £35000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||January 23, 2018 16:49|
£30,000 - £35,000 per annum
We are currently recruiting for an electrically biased Maintenance Engineer based in Gosport, Hampshire.
This is a permanent position and will pay up to £35,000 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
If successful, you will be working Monday Friday on the afternoon shift which will run from 1pm 9pm.
- Ensuring that all the equipment operates at their optimum
- Continually improving the efficiency and the effectiveness of facilities and manufacturing equipment
- Investigating and repairing breakdowns and malfunctions
- Carrying out planned maintenance on all site equipment working to a planned maintenance schedule
Key skills required:
- Must have experience working on Production/Manufacturing or Printing machinery
- Experience working within the FMCG, Packaging or Printing industries would be advantageous
- Must be happy to work on a permanent afternoon shift
- Must be multi-skilled in both electrical and mechanical maintenance
If you are an experienced Maintenance Engineer who is electrically biased, please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's