My Buckinghamshire based client is currently recruiting for a Maintenance Engineer.
General Duties -
· Look after the company's interests at all times
· Maintain strict confidentiality on all matters relating to company business
· Ensure that the company's procedures are followed
· Maintain good housekeeping practices
· Comply strictly with the company health and safety policy
· To carry out maintenance tasks within the company to include all aspects of the site including machinery, buildings and services.
· To carry out electrical work within the production areas.
· Carry out maintenance tasks on buildings, services, plant and on any machinery.
· Organisation of any specialist sub contract labour required to maintain machinery, buildings, services & plant.
· Carry out any relevant administrative tasks and record keeping.
· Ensure workmanship is to the required standard ensuring safety of machinery.
· Carry out electrical work within the production areas.
· Carry out routine testing of fire alarm system and maintain records.
· To assist in the work carried out in production areas when and where the need arises.
· Ensure efficient maintenance of all machinery, plant, buildings & services, to ensure the minimum of downtime to production.
· The maintaining of records & service contracts to ensure routine maintenance is carried out in a timely efficient manner.
General Skills -
· Ability to problem solve
· Ability to liase with sub contract personnel
· Ability to prioritise
· Ability to work from own initiative
· Computer literate
· Capable of carrying out maintenance tasks on a wide range of machinery.
· Good knowledge of electric's and electrical regulations.