|Job Title:||Maintenance Electrician|
|Salary:||£28000 - £32500 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Aaron Halls|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2019 15:38|
£28,000 - £32,500
We are currently recruiting for an Electrician based in Basingstoke, Hampshire.
This is going to be a permanent position and will be paying £28,000 - £32,500 per annum depending on qualifications and experience.
To be successful you must:
- Hold 17th Edition Qualifications
- Hold City & Guilds 2357 or 2330
- Be competent in Microsoft packages including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Be keen on learning new skills and developing career
If successful, you will receive full training which will allow you to be part of a successful maintenance team working on automated conveyor systems.
You will be responsible for:
- Providing specialist electrical knowledge
- To advise the site manager on electrical works and plan as needed
- Undertake planned maintenance; inspections, daily weekly and monthly
- Day to day frontline fault finding and repair work
- To support a 24 hour call out service
- Service and maintain automated conveyer systems
- Installation of new electrical and non-electrical equipment
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holiday
- Free lunch every day
- Contributory pension scheme
- Healthcare and child care voucher scheme after 1 years' service
- Free parking
- Training and Personal Development opportunities
If you are an experienced Electrician with a proven background please apply below by sending your CV in word format.
Entech Technical Solutions Limited is an employment business/agency and complies with the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations Act 2003.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's