My client is a family run business based in Kent that specialise in M&E installation in Residential High Rise Projects in and around London. My client has rapidly grown over the last few years and the opportunity has arisen for an M&E Contracts Manager preferably Mechanical Bias to join our Team.
In this role you will be working within the head office 2/3 days a week with the rest of the week being out on sites. This is very flexible and a very good opportunity for someone who is looking to progress in there career and grow with a growing company.
- Produce and provide accurate forecasts of project cost to completion and final value
- Preparing tender packages for M&E subcontract works
- Continually monitor projected costs to completion in line with budget
- Ensure contract variations are identified, valued and turned into agreed variation orders with the customer in a timely manner
- Manage the subcontract tender process, including the selection of sub-contractors and provision of all relevant contract and schedule documentation
- Ensure that each sub-contractors account is managed strictly in accordance with their terms and conditions
- Vetting tenders and placing sub contract orders for various M&E packages
- Variations and claims facilitate the resolution of disputes relating to outstanding payments to subcontractors and creditors
- Producing monthly contract reports detailing current status of the M&E contracts, including cashflow forecasts and liabilities
- Provide input in construction project commercial/legal/strategic meetings
- Reporting regularly to management and client on progress and the delivery of the project to the required standard
Previous experience in Residential Projects
Knowledge of the M&E market including Labour and the M&E Product market
Experience in administering M&E contract accounts to final agreement
Travel Allowance. Full package details will be disclosed to those candidates invited to an interview.
My client is a fast growing Mechanical & Electrical company with lots of possibilities to progress in to more manager levels as the company grows. This is a very friendly company and when part of their team you are part of their family.
If you are interested in the role then please contact Tom Parkes.
07585 554 586 or 01442 898 904