My client is a family run business based in Kent that specialise in M&E installation in Residential High Rise Projects in and around London. My client has rapidly grown over the last few years and the opportunity has arisen for an M&E Contracts Manager preferably Mechanical Bias to join our Team.
- Produce and provide accurate forecasts of project cost to completion and final value
- Preparing tender packages for M&E subcontract works
- Continually monitor projected costs to completion in line with budget
- Ensure contract variations are identified, valued and turned into agreed variation orders with the customer in a timely manner
- Manage the subcontract tender process, including the selection of sub-contractors and provision of all relevant contract and schedule documentation
- Ensure that each sub-contractors account is managed strictly in accordance with their terms and conditions
- Vetting tenders and placing sub contract orders for various M&E packages
- Variations and claims facilitate the resolution of disputes relating to outstanding payments to subcontractors and creditors
- Producing monthly contract reports detailing current status of the M&E contracts, including cashflow forecasts and liabilities
- Provide input in construction project commercial/legal/strategic meetings
- Reporting regularly to management and client on progress and the delivery of the project to the required standard
- Previous experience in Residential Projects
- Knowledge of the M&E market including Labour and the M&E Product market
- Experience in administering M&E contract accounts to final agreement
Salary £40,000 to £65,000 plus Bonus (Discretionary), Travel Allowance. Full package details will be disclosed to those candidates invited to an interview.