A vacancy has arisen for a skilled commercial vehicle technician based near Heathrow. Reporting to the Service Manager you will be required to maintain vehicles from 3.5t to LGV. This position is on a rotating double day shift system, 6.00am until 2.00pm and 2.00pm until 10.00pm.
- Scheduled maintenance of a variety of specialised vehicles standards.
- Carry out unscheduled repairs and defects within tight timescales.
- Regular vehicle inspections.
- Comply with all H S & E requirements.
- MOT preparation and presentation and achieve 100% pass rate.
- Complete all daily job records and timesheets as required.
- Ensuring vehicle downtime is to a minimum.
To be successful in this role you will need to be/have:
- Time served as an LGV mechanic or equivalent.
- A team player.
- LGV2 licence.
- Good knowledge of all H S & E regulations.
- Flexible to meet the volumes of work that may arise.
- Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative